I’m not sure if it’s just the Chinese expression “腳踏實地” that gives this impression or if this sentiment is universal?
Recently, I observed in the community that whenever someone mentioned “stay grounded”, there is some subtle resistance and projections about this idea, as if:
Being grounded = being practical = settling for less??
>>>Which is sooo far from the truth!
Let’s talk about it!
First, if you are reading this, I assume you are purpose-driven, dreaming of a better world for us all, and eager to be a part of the building of a better world! Many of you are also awakened to your spirituality and have been exploring.
Or, to be more precise, in the words of Teilhard de Chardin, “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
Therefore, the goals of our personal growth and spiritual development are to EMBODY this wisdom in this 3D realm, and to BRING CHANGE to the failing systems of how things used to work and operate, that no longer can catch up as we keep evolving.
Whether you consider yourself as:
- a way-shower
- a community builder
- a sacred librarian
- a messenger
- a cheerleader
- a healer
- a nurturer
- a sage
- a grid keeper
- a blueprint creator
or whatever identity that describes you the best, we are here to lead by example.
Because otherwise, old souls, why did you choose to come to Earth in the first place? 🙂
Then what does it mean to thrive in the 3D realm while staying true to your values?
Here are some examples to start with:
- Nurture your body so the temple of your soul is well maintained.
- Play the money game well. Vote with your money, pay everyone on time, and keep the abundance circulations going. Receive what you deserve, so you get nourished and supported and can tame your survival instincts.
- Master the art of communication to get your message across and vice versa from other voices, for telepathy doesn’t work here yet.
- Get necessary mundane chores done to keep life’s operation smooth.
- Homeschool your kids, and form learning circles with other kids in the neighbourhood.
- Grow your own food, and herbs.
- Intentionally choose an environment and land that resonates with your way of living.
etc etc etc
Which is to say, living a spiritual, intentional life doesn’t mean you will live in a cave and avoid the crowd. For women, we ARE the cave.
The need to be like a hermit was strong, but that need was already fulfilled after almost three years of worldwide hibernation. Enough hiding and integration!
Being grounded = settling?
So what’s next? Let’s reflect:
- Are we rooted enough in our everyday life to be self-sustainable?
- Are our survival needs met so they won’t hinder our spiritual growth? i.e. Food(money), sleep, sex, shelter, movements and a sense of belonging.
- Are we book-smart, psychically gifted, but incompetent at caring for ourselves like adults?
- Do we treasure the wisdom from our bodies as valuable as the wisdom from our hearts, minds, and souls?
- How do we cultivate a daily habit to develop the strength of spiritual muscles + physical muscles with equal importance?
- How do we connect with like-minded people and ignite each other in building a new world together?
A tree wouldn’t grow tall if its roots didn’t grow deep and wide enough from the seeding stage.
The more clarity + wisdom we have, and the more secure and stabilised we are (so fears don’t get us), the less time it takes to make things happen. We’d be wise enough to see past the seemingly limited and chaotic world and get clarity amidst the fog.
We, the entire humanity, are on the edge of a major evolutionary shift, which will probably take a long time to complete.
Timeline-wise, depending on calculations and cultural understanding, the transition could have taken/will take place in:
- Dec 2020, the significant conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn according to Western Astrologer;
- 2024, the transition from Period 8 to Period 9, the last 20 years before we start the next 180-cycle all over again according to Chinese Metaphysics;
- 2027, the Great Mutation & Global Cycle transition according to Ra Uru Hu of Human Design; or
- Dated back to Dec 2012 according to the Mayan calender, which marked the shift’s beginning (for which I believe so)!
I bet we can all feel it, right?
Let’s stay grounded even more, so that we can become more resourceful and sustainable when we are building better options for humanity.
I’m rooting for you,